She is experienced in treating mild, moderate and severe mental health problems including anxiety, depression, pre and postnatal emotional problems and relationship issues amongst others. She has a special interest in trauma and
Over the course of her career,
- Trauma specialist trained in EMDR (Levels 1, 2 &3) and
Trauma FocusedCognitive Behaviour Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Traumatic Stress Service, St George’s Hospital, London, UK (NHS)
- Community Mental Health Team, London, UK (NHS).
- Founding partner of Vivamus Psychologists, a private psychology practice based in London, Brighton, Jersey (UK), The Netherlands and Dubai.
- Head of Department of Behavioral and Social Sciences, Webster University, Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Published in peer-reviewed international journals
- Numerous international conference presentations
- Psych.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Affiliate with EAPs (
- Chartered member of The British Psychological Society, Division of Clinical Psychology
- Licensed with Dubai Healthcare City.